Monday, March 24, 2014

Strawberry cake... Gluten Free!

Gluten Free Strawberry Cake


This cake was such a great change to the normal gluten free cakes. This was moist and strawberrilicious! My daughter wanted a strawberry cake for her birthday. I had trouble finding a bakery in my area that made gluten free cakes, so I had to take it upon myself to provide one for her. Note the decorating is not my forte, but the taste was excellent.

Family members could not tell it was gluten free. I imagine you could tweak the recipe since the base of the cake was a gluten free cake mix. Substitute the gluten free cake mix with the regular mix. The frosting was a cream cheese strawberry too. She thought the cake was delicious and that's all that matters. Happy 8th Birthday my little one. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment