Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole



This is what was for dinner tonight. I've had this on my recipe board for a little while now and was getting the urge to make it. As picky as I am, I actually tried this casserole and really liked it. It was easy to make and not very time consuming. It takes time to cut and chop the ingredients but after that is done it's pretty smooth sailing. I altered the recipe a little bit. I only used one jar of Alfredo and half a box of bow tie pasta. My family is shrinking as some kids are flying the coop and decided to downsize the recipe. I served this with garlic breadsticks which was good to dip in the sauce. This is a keeper recipe. I say it's a SUCCESS. If your looking for healthy, well Alfredo and cheese are not particularly healthy, but I am sure you can buy low fat varieties. I also just used bacon bits instead of cooking up a whole pound. Saved me a lot of time. 


Ps. I am pretty proud that mine looks very similar to the pic on the website. 
Here is the link for the recipe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment