Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fresh French Fries

Fresh French Fries

This has quickly become one of my favorite things to make. I vary the seasonings sometimes to change it up or to complement the protein I make. I cut up several potatoes into fries or wedges. I coat with olive oil and sprinkle on Kosher salt and pepper. I usually just toss it all in a bowl then spread onto a cookie sheet. Sometimes I add Parmesan cheese. Italian seasonings would be really good too. I bake them at about 450 degrees until browned or desired tenderness is achieved. This is a hit with my family, not to mention healthier and much cheaper to make. It's a win on many levels. I have came across similar recipes using sweet potatoes, unfortunately, my family doesn't care for them. I am sure they would turn out similar if you prefer them. I say this is a definite keeper and a SUCCESS.


http://www.kissrecipe.com/2013/07/oven-baked-potato-wedges.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment