Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Easy Garlic Chicken






This pinterest recipe was not what I was hoping for. The brown sugar mixture slid off the chicken, laid in the pan as it cooked, bubbled and caramelized since it mixed with the chicken juices. I don't think I'm a fan of garlic with brown sugar. It was very sweet for me. Family was not a fan either with the exception of my 19 yr old son. He pretty much will eat anything though.

 I'm too embarrassed to even post a picture! Actually, it wasn't even an option to take a picture because it looked horrible. It looked NOTHING like the recipe picture. It didn't look pretty and caramelized with nice little garlic hunks on the top. Not appetizing at all. This is a FAIL. I will be deleting this from my recipe board and hopefully from my memory.


Again, I consider myself a fairly good cook. I can follow recipes and create my own, so I am not sure why this turned out bad. Actually, it might be better grilled with the brown sugar mixture. I might try that this summer. If it ever comes. 



Pinterest Picture


Here is the link to the recipe if you decide to try it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment