Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Chicken Spinach Pasta Bake


I altered this recipe to again work with the size of my family. This recipe calls for Chicken, Spinach, cream cheese, tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. I used canned diced tomatoes and fresh chopped Spinach which I don't think made a difference in the overall dish.

This casserole was easy to put together and instead of softening the onions in the oven, I just sauteed them with the chicken.

I am not a fan of cream cheese in hot meals, that's just my preference. I rate this dish as just OK. There were no complaints from the family, but there was no resounding "it's a keeper" either. I doubt I will be making this again.

I do give myself credit for trying it, but I found myself just eating the bubbly cheesy top with the pasta.  What can I say? I am a sucker for cheese.

I did not take a picture of this casserole. There are times where it's too chaotic in my kitchen and other times, I just forget. Please forgive me if there are posts without pictures, I'll do my best to add them.


Here's the link to the recipe.


http://loramore.com/chicken-spinach-pasta-bake.html

No comments:

Post a Comment